Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Smiles

I hope you're enjoying your weekend. It's a whopping 74 degrees in Hermosa Beach today--one of those days that really makes me appreciate the Golden State. Here are a few links from around the web to make you smile.

Are you getting in the mood for Valentine's Day?

An awesome cooking show for kids.

Heidi Merrick's 2012 spring collection showcases my favorite hues.

Anger Management at the Australian Open

A yoga room in the SFO airport? Yes.

Swooning over the shoes in this outfit.

I've been craving these for about a week now.

Oh, Italy.

Photo via

5 comments:

Katie Q. said...

Oh, I am so jealous over your weather ight now. It sounds wonderful!

And just seeing that lovely photo made me smile. :)

Heather Belle said...

It was 70 in Clearwater beach, FL today! For us, that was pretty much freezing. We were decked out in jackets and boots, haha :)

http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Girlie Blogger said...

No fair! It's barely 34 here.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Daisy said...

Cute blog! Do you live in California?! We should have a blate :)

Jo Bao said...

Aw, your weather sounds quite nice over there, I am quite jealous. That picture is amazingly beautiful, I like it.

I'm getting ready for Valentines Day..or should I say sort of!? I'm trying to see what I would like to do for dinner & still planning out the present that I would like to give :)

Jo Bao ♥